Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 9:48:42 AM EDT
Do these brakes have a closed bottom like the A2 to reduce dust signature?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
How big of an issue is this?  

Some guys are always saying A2 so they can reduce the dust signature.  

Others are saying Phantom and Vortex so they can suppress flash the most.  

How big of a difference is their in the latter twos ability to suppress flash compared to the A2?  Is it enough to put up with thier inability to lower the dust signature?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
i have the new 5c2 phantom which is the closed bottom one and i also have the a2.

alot of times i shoot on the bench and it does reduce dut kick up alot compared to when it was open muzzle.

i was able to shoot at low light the other day with both the a2 and the phantom and i feel that the phantom is a little better at reducing flash. with the phantom all i saw was a tiny fireball inside the fh and with the a2 i saw like a lil star coming out of the fh

but then again i doesnt matter cause it is so hard to tell doesnt really make a difference to me they both work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top