Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 8:39:58 AM EDT
I am a dealer and looking for experience on what brand and who wholesales the match trigger sets for AR15's.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Any of the .154 FCG pin match triggers will work with a BM. The only match triggers I use are
KAC 2-stage. Others have had varying success with others such as RRA and Accuracy Speaks (single stage). As to wholesale, some else will need to answer that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for KAC 2-stage

Mark
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
what do those run?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what do those run?

What they are worth in terms of reliability. They are the only one that has not failed in hard usage IIRC. All others except poosibly AS have droppped by the way side. Are they expensive, YES.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Simple question.  Easy answer.  Bushmaster makes a 2-stage match trigger for Bushmaster rifles.  Around three pounds on the start, just a little over one pound on the final.  About $90 wholesale, $120 retail.  I have one on my BM AR-15 and one on my BAR-10.  Not as tactical as the JP, which I have on the Colts, but it works fine.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top