Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 1:32:43 PM EDT
ok, i need help spending money. i have about $1100 to work with, want a IOR 4x24 tactical scope, and a hakko BED35 reddot for my new m4 upper, so basically i will have $580 to work with,and i want to get a quad rail handguard, probably yankee hill tacitical CAR rail from model1 sales for 125, and im going to get the ACE socom stock from there for 155.  so basically, i have $300 to mount all this stuff, and i want it to look as cool as possible. how should i mount the scope??? how can i mount the red dot at a angle on the handguard??? maybe an offset mount, and where can i get it? also, i want a verticle handle for the handhuarg, which one should i get, and where???

cory
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saved you $35.  See this link.  If you go with Model 1, don't get the one in the upper left hand corner, it is not as good as the YHM light version, pictured in the upper middle and you can get the YHM from Bravo Company for alot less.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:26:55 AM EDT
[#2]
ok, the guy let me cancel the sale, since he incorrectly advertised it. so now im getting a RRA no ban entry tactical upper and putting the 2 peice yankee hill handguard on it from wholesalehunter.com, and im thinking about getting the first samco verticle grip, and the first samco pistol grip, the ACE socom stock from model1sales.com, and at the moment im leaning towards the aimpoint ML2, and the aimpoint extra high extra wide mount, to mount it on the handguard....how does that sound???... do you think that will line the aimpoint up with the sights???

thanks, cory
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#3]
nevermind, the handguard isnt form wholesale hunter, it here...http://www.uws.com/YANKEEHILL/9670.html...

cory
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 9:49:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Cory, let me try and say what I think Mongo was trying to say, but he had too much candy in his mouth.........

Check out the EE, and the Industry forum BEFORE you buy ANYTHING from ANYWHERE ELSE!

UWS is frequently higher than other places on lots of items, while Bright Flashlights here on ARFCOM has the best prices I've seen on the YHM 2-piece forend.

The guys who advertise here are the BEST of the BEST, period.  They know we're all used to bargain prices, so they sell for less profit in exchange for ALL OUR BUSINESS... (higher volume, lower prices... )

Don't order anything else from anywhere else UNTIL AFTER you've checked with ADCO, Bright Flashlights, GTS, Pete in NH, CS Custom, and others I KNOW I'm leaving out, and I apologize.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#5]
If it's still there, a guy has a KAC cantilever Aimpoint mount for 90 bucks in the EE.  I'd go with that mounted on the flattop itself before mounting it on a non FF handguard.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#6]
the 2 peice isnt a free float??? how about the YHM lightweight handguard??? i liek it.

cory
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Hummmmm.

Ok

Now ,go & check out GG&G
http;//GG&G.com.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:59:45 AM EDT
[#8]
sniper1az, your link didnt work. but im getting the ML2 aimpoint from the clssifieds with the GG&G mount, so that takes car of my sight. how will this align with the sight?? i think im jsut going to have the place im getting my upper from put the RRA quad rail on it. and still not sure which forend grip to get, what do yall recommend??? and ill probably spend the rest of the money on mags, and ammo. i might save some more, and after awhile, get that IOR CQB scope, i really like it.

cory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top