Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 9:28:19 AM EDT
Despite what has been said about Olympic Arms rifles, some true, some not... Few will argue that they make some mighty fine target/match barrels.   In the <>$200 range, they're some of the most accurate you can get off the shelf.

I figured that since Oly offers more calibers than just about any "assembly line" manufacturer, I thought I'd ask them about the 6.8.  Well, I just called them, and the guy on the phone gave me a very emphatic "Yes".  He said they'd already built up quite a few barrels and uppers, and they were just waiting to get their hands on more ammo.  He anticipated them to be available in the next 2 months, both barrels and complete uppers.  The price will be on par with their other barrels, including of course the $50 "custom shop" fee for calibers other than .223.

Since I can't afford a Krieger, and I wanted better than a Shaw, I now see the light at the end of the tunnel, and will be saving for an Oly barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top