Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 5:46:29 PM EDT
I have been on the waiting list since about 1998.  Should I be patient or have they fallen off the face of the Earth??  Are there better triggers available now???  What happened, they were supposed to be soooo good??????
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, they are no longer made.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:21:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
IIRC, they are no longer made.

Wrong, they are still being made. However, getting one is a whole different story. Unless you know him or are connected to him in any way forget about getting one. Your best bet if you just have to have one is to find one on the secondary market as they do occasionally show up. Personally, I have pulled one and considering the cost, installation procedure and trying just to get one, I would go with another trigger. Rock River, Jewell even a KAC would be a more obtainable option, IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top