Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:41:57 AM EDT
Does anyone know who/where still has the Tango Down SIR replacement rail? It allows for the use of the TD Battle Grip on the ARMS SIR handguards. Grant no longer has them and EE had none either. If anyone has one they would like to sell or knows a dealer who still has them please let me know. Many thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#1]
try contacting grant yourself i think he has one more
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I already e-mailed Grant and he said he has none. I wil go ahead and post this in EE when I get back home from work. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
TangoDown made a batch of them and that was that.  You might be able to find some used on the market, but no new rail will be made.  

Why were more not made?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
TangoDown made a batch of them and that was that.  You might be able to find some used on the market, but no new rail will be made.  

Why were more not made?

TD was doing it to basically help SIR owners out (favor almost as they didn't make much if any money on them)...

C4

So do you ever forsee TD making other batches in the future?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:55:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top