Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 10:14:44 AM EDT
I thought I would stop by my local gun shop on my lunch hour today just to see what they had since the AWB went away.

Right in the front of the store, a big table with all kinds of evil stuff. Hi-cap mags, collapsable stocks, and low and behold, a Bushmaster LE carbine with the superlight upper!

They wanted $850 plus tax. I did not have the cash, but I threw down 20% and its mine in 60 days when I'm done paying it off.

I probably could have gotten it a little cheaper if I shopped, or waited, but I just could not resist. The "For Government Use Only" on the lower is pretty cool. Its new, with box, and 30 rounder, and I love the superlight upper. It has the Bushmaster collapsable stock, and all the other "pre-ban" goodies.

Now I just have to sell something to generate some cash to pay this baby off.

Just had to tell someone who would understand......
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to be in your shoes.  Sounds like you did fine to me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Now I just have to sell something to generate some cash to pay this baby off.

Been there, done that!  Good for you, now your getting started.  It gets better................
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:57:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I want to find something like that.  I love lightweight barreled uppers.  I have two now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top