Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2004 12:27:38 PM EDT
Bushy reccomends moly for their match trigger, but I can't find any "moly" lube at any of the gun stores.  Anyone have suggestions where to get this lube they speak of, or any suggestions of something else to try?  I put some "gunslick" graphite grease on there and it felt like I had poured sand on the sear.. :(
Thanks,
- Nealio
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Bushy reccomends moly for their match trigger, but I can't find any "moly" lube at any of the gun stores.  Anyone have suggestions where to get this lube they speak of, or any suggestions of something else to try?  I put some "gunslick" graphite grease on there and it felt like I had poured sand on the sear.. :(
Thanks,
- Nealio

Go to an auto parts store. Ask for moly grease, they should have some. With the Bushmaster two stage, it is imperative to keep it clean and lubed or else it will crap out. You will find out. In the world of two stages, the Bushmaster has the worst reputation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Bushmaster sells NECO Moly Slide Paste just for this.  Try them if you can't find anything locally.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I used the NECO from Bushmaster and now just use CLP and it works just as well.  A gimick to me for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top