Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 5:40:24 PM EDT
Is it worth sending my heavy barrel to ADCO to get contoured to a government profile under the handguards and adding a A2 flash hider?  Or should I just buy a new barrel from Bushmaster?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Naaa.Just sell it to me cheap and buy a new barrel.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep this simple....

If the price of doing so is less than buying a new barrel.....then yes.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Sent it to ADCO.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is it worth sending my heavy barrel to ADCO to get contoured to a government profile under the handguards and adding a A2 flash hider?  Or should I just buy a new barrel from Bushmaster?

Buy a new barrel, but keep it heavy...

More accurate that way...
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:36:33 AM EDT
[#5]
How about having your heavy barrel fluted.  You know: "Great taste or less filling?"   Or something lke that.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:41:15 AM EDT
[#6]
for what it's worth that's what I plan on doing with my 20" HBar
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I had my heavy profile 20" barrel turned down under the handguards and I love it!  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:07:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Just send it too me. It seems like its a real problem. I will be more than happy to take that problem off your hands for you so you don't have to be so stressed out about the decision.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Send it to ADCO..
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:16:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I just recieved a very fast response from ADCO...I'll be sending it there for a new contour.  Nothing gets my business more than great customer service!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top