Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 4:49:42 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with SureFire rails?  I understand that there were some issues with their early production, such as rails out of spec, flashing between groves, etc. The price seems reasonable.  I have also been looking at LaRue and Daniel Defense, both of which look very nice.

Was looking for a rail system that wouldn't require me to remove the front sight, that I could do at home.  Your views would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had absolutely no issues with one(very early production).  Rails were in spec and finish was great! sturdy and has held up fine with some use.

If money is a big issue, and all you want is something for a VertGrip and light, get the SureFire.  If you don't want to remove the front sight, and want more rail realestate, Troy Industries makes a great product.  LaRue makes outstanding product as well, but it is my understanding that the front sight needs to be removed for installation.  I have no experience with DD rails.

good luck
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your input.  I figure that if their rail systems are as good as their lights, they just might have a winner........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top