Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 5:30:34 AM EDT
I am about to do my first AR build and would like to find a dealer to order either a complete or stripped lower from.  I am willing to pay cash up front to the dealer or direct to the shipper.  I have no problem paying a transfer fee.  the last stores that I have gone into have looked at me as if I were some kind of a crazed killer looking to buy a full auto.

My sales territory covers AL TN Ky and the panhandle of FL
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:32:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I meant to include that I cover the four states that I mentioned so I can go wherever the dealer is located.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Southeastern Guns in Trussville sells lowers, stripped or complete.

205-661-1486
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:10:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  I have been in their shop and they have a great selection of complete rifles.  However, I did not know that they would sell lowers.  

Where are you located and is there a good range in the south of birmingham area?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:44:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info.  I have been in their shop and they have a great selection of complete rifles.  However, I did not know that they would sell lowers.  

Where are you located and is there a good range in the south of birmingham area?

Try FOP range in pleasant grove al. 205-744-2600.If you are a range member they will do a transfer for @$20.00
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

My friends and I have bought a few Rock River lowers from them in the past couple months. They'll sell them, but they may or may not have any in stock when you go in there.

I'm in Pinson, but I usually shoot at the Helena range. It's pretty damn cheap ($16 a year) but the past couple times we've tried to go it's been closed...we're in the process of looking for another (informal) place to shoot that doesn't cost a fortune and will let us shoot at something besides paper targets.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#6]
There are a couple of places in Enterprise, AL that will do transfers...
I used to use a place called Sharpshooters its an indoor range and the guy has an FFL.  A couple of miles outside the Enterprise gate of Ft. Rucker.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Tatical supply in Montgomery, Venture Out in Montgomery, The Gun Works in Montgomery.... all charge roughly $20-$30 per transfer...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top