Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 2:55:27 PM EDT
How hard/easy is it to remove and install a flash suppressor on your own? I have read through some of the threads, and it looks like people have shipped them off to places like ADCO and the like.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Adco is one of the best, I am very happy with mine www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=203775
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
If its not going to be permanently attached, its not much trouble, especially if its an A1 or a Vortex that you are putting back on and it does not need to be indexed. If it has to be permanently attached, ADCO is a good place to have it done.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
if you are removing a flash hider and then installing a new one  i dont see how much trouble that could be? if there is a "flash hider" already in place then that means it is threaded underneath and could be taken off with a turn of a wrench. that is if it is not permanently attached and it is not a muzzle brake

eta: if it is a muzzle brake or perm attached then ADCO is your man to talk to
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top