Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 8:05:08 AM EDT
I was thinking about getting some tan KAC panels, but was wondering if any of the commercial stocks match?? I read here that the Vltor OD matches the KAC OD but is that the case for tan? Also, who has a coyote set? All replies & info is greatly appreciated!

Robert
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The KAC tan is almost white.The  best  match is Cavalry Arms tan.I would go with the Tango Down panels, grip and a tan VLTOR.Bonus is the TD panels are cheaper than the KAC panels.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The KAC tan is almost white.The  best  match is Cavalry Arms tan.I would go with the Tango Down panels, grip and a tan VLTOR.Bonus is the TD panels are cheaper than the KAC panels.

That is a sweet setup.  Now if you could somehow KG, Norrel's, Duracote that barrel and gas block a matching tan..........................................kind of makes me want to paint my black Mod1.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
wes1, that is one sweet Mod1.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#4]

How about this one?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How about this one?

Ahhhhh, yours is OK.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top