Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:58:56 PM EDT
anyone have any experance with this rifles
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought some parts from them once, about four years ago, and had no problems.

That being said, there have been a number of posts over the years from people who bought upper assys from them and were very unhappy w/what they got. Since I can't comment ftom personal experience on the uppers issue, I'll leave it at that.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I had ordered a Y/M front flip sight.  It took a while for them to get it to me.  Every time I called I was told it was getting powdered coated and I would have it in a few days. After a month in a half I got it.  I was told it would come complete with the front sight assembly and gas tube roll pin.  When I received the front sight it did not have any of the above mentioned.  I called and was told a roll pin will be sent and the front sight post will be sent along. After a week nothing,  I called and was told it would be on it's way. After a another week I had to call bushmaster and have them send me a front sight post and a gas tube roll pin.  Only problem is the standard roll pin is to short.  I spent a entire day looking for a roll pin that would work so I could make a local three gun shoot.  I still have never received a package from gun.   I have to say the people were really nice to me every I called.  I have never ordered anything from them again.  To bad because they seemed like nice people.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#3]
about 2 years ago I ordered a complete m4 clone with a bushmaster lower and upper.  The gun looks great and shoots great but my overall experience with them was not.  I believe that the internals were not bushmaster and the upper reciever is also suspect.  My lower of course is a bushmaster and also the barrel, but the rest is anyone's guess.

I also ordered a arms rear sight and got a gg&g sight instead, I did not return it because it already took 3 times longer to recieve the rifle than was originally quoted.

It has since been sold!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top