Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 5:13:53 AM EDT

I am thinking about maybe buying one of these rifles for my go to weapon, now that the AWB is gone.  I ordered a Bushmaster M4 last week, but I may sell it to my buddy coming back from Afghanistan next week.  

I wanted some opinions on the Knight-Stoner rifles.  I know that the SR-25 is a super piece of work, but is the same quality evident in thier 5.56mm rifles?  The website only shows the postban configurations currently, and I have not yet contacted them about any new noban rifles in the works.

So, opinions?  Is Knight-Stoner as good as a Colt, or RRA?  I like the fact that it already comes with the KAC rail, since I intend to order one of those anyway.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes the SR15 rifles are top notch, no word yet upon when their un banned rifle/carbines will be available.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a SR-15 match.I sold the upper and kept the lower in anticipation of AWB going away.The KAC match trigger is awsome.

You cant go wrong with Knights in my opinion.

Jm03
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I would love to pick up a SR-25K if they would ever sell it to the public.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I would wait a little while if you want to use this as a "go to" rifle.  The present line of SRs don't have chrome lined barrels.  Also, the future releases of the SR15 may likely include the URX rail system.  I would wait to see what Knight's does over the course of the next few months.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top