Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 8:01:28 PM EDT
Im currently wanting to build a  Ar pistol, but confused on who would sell a pistol lower.. i looked on oly's site, dpms, and a few others but none of them distinguish a pistol or rifle receiver for sale.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried e-mailing you, but your e-mail is down. When you get this message, throw me an e-mail ASAP. I am located outside of Seattle and I have a brand new Bushmaster lower receiver registered as a pistol. If you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

Thanx.
Sammy
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
definatly interested, im droolin..how much we talkin about?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:04:56 PM EDT
[#3]
ok try to email me know...ive got it fixed...it had my email account from 3 years ago....nesscessity has broken me out of laziness, hehe..thx
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:45:38 PM EDT
[#4]
well i found them on cmmginc.com for 99 bucks    whew. thx anyways........hmmmmm now only if i could put a stock on a pistol receiver? i live in a no sbr state
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
You don't need one, so why bother?

All you need is any brand-new, never made into a rifle, stripped lower

Unless you want the KEWL factor of having PISTOL stamped on your gun...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:16:14 PM EDT
[#6]
<----- just built a "no ban" pistol, along with a few other WA residents (the user Noner or spelled Nooner) also did one.....

Watching this thread......

Edit=

Quoted:
well i found them on cmmginc.com for 99 bucks    whew. thx anyways........hmmmmm now only if i could put a stock on a pistol receiver? i live in a no sbr state

That'll work......make sure when you find a transfer FFL, tell them the AR lower is a pistol!  And don't forget to fill out the state pistol form.  And if you feel very paranoid, ask for a copy of the state pistol form, if the FFL will allow you to get a photo copy.

Actually, you *CAN* put a stock on a pistol receiver.  Under one condition.... it has a 16" barreled upper on it.  YOu can switch back and forth between pistol and "carbine", just like those kits do for the 1911's and Glock's.  Remember, the longer barrel has to be on it before the stock is attatched.... or the short upper removed.

You are right though...we can't have fun w/ a stocked pistol or a SBR.  That's what an AR pistol w/ a stock would be, a stocked pistol......

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#7]
As said, unless you just want it, there is no federal reason to do it.  See my post here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top