Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 7:53:56 PM EDT
Which riffle is better and why?  Thanks it will be my frist ar!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Im kinda partial to the Armalite! I had bushmasters in the past & they didn't look as well made & finished!
Although you should probally be happy with either one!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I can see your doing your research.  I guess your not considering the dpms anymore?

I had an Armalite, and now I have a Armalite lower with a Bushmaster upper.  I've never had any problems with either except for the fact that my Armalite upper had a "SAMMI" chamber.  This was great if I used good quality .223 ammo.  It didn't like the nato 5.56 ammo.  

I would have to say that your not going to go wrong with either.  Just be sure of what your going to use it for, and ck out what is what.  Most manufactors are going to have a nato chamber for the 5.56 stuff.  I think that quality has evened out across the board in the last couple of years.  Find a dealer you like and really discuss it with them.  You can ask me who I recommend and I'll tell ya.

It is who you deal with that makes a difference in my humble opinion.hateCMMG they seem to be good to work with, and they know there stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top