Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 1:20:13 PM EDT
What is the best M4 upper setup I can get for around $500 with a chrome-lined 1:9 16" threaded barrel, M4 handguard.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact Jason at JTAC Supply  He can build you anything you want.  Tell him your price range and he will give you all of your options and then you pick what you want.  Excellent work.... I have two of his uppers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is the best M4 upper setup I can get for around $500 with a chrome-lined 1:9 16" threaded barrel, M4 handguard.

Try CMMG, I hear they do pretty good work.  I just sent them my upper in for a yhm ff tube, cut & thread on the barrell, and some other good things. CMMGCk them out.  I think you'll find that they are a cool bunch.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#3]
ADCO Firearms is competitive in both the price department and customer service.  You really can't go wrong with any of the vendors that advertise on ARFCOM.  I like ADCO because of the reasons above and they are only 30 min away from me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top