Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 12:24:39 PM EDT
I have seen the Model 1 Sales barrels. The look like a standard Hbar type barrel. I am more interested in seeing what others have used or maybe finding a stainless barrel.

Thanks
Cruizer
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 6:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get .300/221 Fireball barrels at Olympic Arms.  I have one of their SUM barrels in 6PPC and it is a serious tackdriver.

Don't discount the .300 Fireball barrels at Model 1... I just got one earlier this week and, yes, it is a plain old hbar but so far it's performed very well.  I'm a firm believer in breaking barrels in properly.  After I did the first series of shoot once/clean (10 times) I shot a .8 MOA group.  Pretty cool.

Scot
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The M1S barrel looks to be the cheapest game in town. Everyone else seems to be outrageously expensive.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:05:11 AM EDT
[#3]
The one thing that really amazed me (other than being seriously accurate!) with my .300 Fireball Model 1 barrel is... it feeds various bullet styles / weights without a problem.  Most of my ARs only like to feed FMJ or polymer tip bullets.

If you are really interested in the .300/221 look at quarterbore.com or feistyrooster.com ... lots of good info.

Scot

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]

these guys also sell .300 fireball barrels : http://www.rockcreekbarrels.com/

as does Del-Ton I believe.

zeme
AK
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 3:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm pretty sure DelTon sells Olympic uppers in .300 Fireball for about $500.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Try SSK. They build 300 Whisper uppers.  sskindustries.com/ar15.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top