Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:32:01 PM EDT
I have a A1 upper that has P and M on the left side at the rear part of the handle. The barrel and sight is parked and the aged parked od look. I only found a marking on barrel i think GG or G stamped twice and maybe a c or something but its done after the park so it could be anything somerone else done. Its post be a 1/7 twist HB,it has fineline grooves in barrel and not as noticeable  and feel like the colt ones made in the 90's. Upper is black and somewhat pitted under finish. It does not have the sp1 rear sight wheel but it has a knob sorta like the a2 but setup as a A sight. I looked under handguard before but will look again and don't remember it been marked under it. It does not have nato 5.56 or anything marked on barrel.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top