Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 1:44:32 PM EDT
Whos got a good stripped lower right now? I need a STANDARD or very close to MILSPEC lower receiver. I hear RRA is making good-uns; who's selling them cheap?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now just finding a lower is luck. Everyone is out of stock.  You know, all the death machines being built after the ban died.

But seriously, I am planning on getting a Stag lower from Eagle firearms.net when they get some in.  They run $85, and from what you hear, they are made by the same company that does RRA's.  RRA's are $100 from Steve at ADCO.  Built a couple from him.  Ammetec (sp?) also has some good deals worth looking at.

Pretty much any forged lower you can get for under $100 is a good deal.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:32:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Gracias. $85 for a lower? I want on that list.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Stag Lowers are of excellent quality, fit and finish. I own several of them and am very happy with them. I would reccomend these lowers to anyone.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Stag Lowers are of excellent quality, fit and finish. I own several of them and am very happy with them. I would reccomend these lowers to anyone.

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
And another +1
I got two of the stag lowers and they are great.
Used on for my 'wulf and the other is waiting for what ever I can decide on next.
But definitely a good buy.
w50g
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Ameetec
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:22:43 AM EDT
[#7]
From the Equipment Exchange:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=153544

I just picked up two of these MEGA lowers yesterday. Excellent price, he has them available right now, and IMO the quality is a litle better than RRA (the finish is EXCELLENT) and if you want it completed I believe he has a variety of lower parts kits available.

AND he has RRA collapsable stocks in stock.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:15:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I picked up a Mega from Iblis for $89 and couldn't be happier.  Fit and finish is flawless and the logo is so damn cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top