Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 4:10:49 AM EDT
I am going to put a flat top upper on my Armalite for some coyote hunting. Looks like Model 1 is the only company that has what I am looking for, 24" standard weight barrel. The bull barrel models are just too heavy in the 24" length. Question is which chamber? I usually shoot PMC, Winchester white box or S&B. Are these rounds .223 or 5.56? I realize there is not much difference. Should I get the .223 chamber or 5.56?
Bushmaster and RRA are just a little too pricey for me. Are there other options in the $300 price range?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:28:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd  go  for the  5.56,  also  chrome lined barrel and chamber   for reliability  & endurance.

TG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top