Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 9:37:09 AM EDT
I'm going to try a replacement trigger kit. Has anyone got any opinions on the single stage JP or Jard  ones? They're close in price, Just wanted to know if one was crisper, or better than the other in some way.

Danny
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I have no experience with the Jard.  But, I've had a JP single stage trigger in my Colt for over 1850 rds and it's been 100%.  I set the pull to 3.25lbs and it's been consistently crisp.

-Red-

Edited to include:  I have the full trigger/speed hammer/anti-walk pin kit as well.  And yes.  Use blue lock-tite.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
JP.  get the trigger and hammer kit.
i have repalced every one of my four rifles with jp triggers.
use the light weight (yellow) springs.  don't worry,the yellow springs will detonate the mill primers.
i got over 6000 rounds thru mine without loosing adjustment.

use blue locktite.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:47:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the Jard adj. model. I can get it down to 1 lb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top