Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 6:39:38 AM EDT
I'm getting Phantom for my 16" but due to the barrel length on a 20" rifle is the A2 flash hider enough or do I need a Phantom on it as well?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#1]
If you're barrel is 16" you don't need a Phantom. The A2 is fine. The only time you need the Phantom's length is if your barrel is less then 16". The A2 will work on either of your barrels.

EDIT
Sorry, thought this was a length question. Carry on.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:30:38 AM EDT
[#2]
depends on how much flash you want to see... my friend's 20"er w/ a2 you can see a little flame... will try out my 16" w/ a2 on saturday
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]
A2 ought to do the trick. I use a phantom or vortex on 16 and shorter, and probably 18 when I get around to getting one of those.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I have, and very much enjoy, my vortex on my 20".  I HIGHLY recommend it.  There is absolutely NO flash what-so-ever, and that's great for when I do most of my shooting... evening and night.

Stainless
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top