Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 5:17:53 PM EDT
I am considering changing the standrd grip on my RRA M4 for either the Sierra Precision or Houge.  I see Wes from MSTN with the Sierra Precision on almost all of his builds.  Anyone used one here on a entry weapon or M4?  Comments?  Pics?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it on a precision AR.  It is large and positions your trigger finger with the pad on the trigger.  IT is not exactly ambidextrous, but it can be shot left handed if needed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have them on most of my rifles and love them.  They put my trigger finger exactly where it needs to be and fill my hand very comfortably.  Your feel may be completely different, as nobody's hands are exactly the same size nor is their grip.  I would recommend trying one, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got them on 2 of mine and a Fobus on the other.  I really like the Serria model.  Places everthing in the correct position.
I don't think you'll have a problem on an entry gun, once you know where and how to hold the new grip it will become instintive.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I like mine...all of my ARs wear them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like mine...all of my ARs wear them.

+1 (well, except for the one of mine that wears a hogue)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top