Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 9:00:26 PM EDT
Selling my Mitsu gt 3000 vr4 to a friend in the military stationed in alaska .
He just sweetened the deal by throwing in a military upper he got from a friend returning from iraq, says it has the rail type hand guards ,im hoping its an m-4 type upper! But here is the problem,,, will it be legal for me to have this upper mated on my pre ban lower?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
How many different forums are you going to post this question on? One is more than enough.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:20:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How many different forums are you going to post this question on? One is more than enough.

Va_Dinger
KMA   If your dumb enough to open it up a second time, then your to dumb to understand posting it hear also!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
It was suppose to be a friendly reminder that posting the same exact thread on numerous forums is moronic, but I see by this reply your beyond help.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, what a great attitude!  Moderators love cross-posting...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Va_Dinger
KMA   If your dumb enough to open it up a second time, then your to dumb to understand posting it hear also!!!!

Tell em gj!!

Vic  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]
If the upper is government property, I would say yes it is illegal.

If you issued something from your gun stock, and someone gave it away, would you consider it stolen from you?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Government uppers are not marked in any way to show it is an issue upper. No way to prove it is from an issue weapon.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Just because someone can't prove a crime was committed doesn't mean it wasn't wrong.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Government uppers are not marked in any way to show it is an issue upper. No way to prove it is from an issue weapon.

Not unless it has "the chip" in it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Va_Dinger

Tell em gj!!

Vic  

Hey vic when ya comin to IDEHO???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top