Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 9:30:42 AM EDT
Hope this is the correct place to post this question.  Newbie to this site.   I'll be changing out my  Bushy M4 barrel w/mini-ycomp and fixed "collapsible" stock after the sunset.  Will there be any market for these items? About 500 rounds through the barrel & I put an ACE stock on that I'll keep.  I won't be looking to get rich, just recoup some cash.  Thanks for any & all replies, doc45.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Most likely not.
I seen an ad from someone on WarRifles.Com looking to buy "Post-Ban" stuff, but don't recall if it was M1A or AR Stuff.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd buy it at the right price.  Shoot me an email/IM with what you may want for it and I'll consider it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm just going to keep mine for spares.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#4]
There will probably be a continuing smaller market for those not living in the Free United States.

i.e. Peoples Democratic Republics of CA, NJ, MA, NY, etc....

Lonny
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I was wondering if the manufacturers will continue to offer AR's or parts in "ban" configuration, such as plain barrels with no lug. If not, then there mihgt eventually be a market for that stuff for the folks in commie states.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for all the replies and interest.  i've emailed all who wrote w/offers to buy.   let's just make sure this incredibly stupid bill does sunset  then the sales will begin.  see ya',doc45.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#7]
ok, the bill is dead!  i've emailed all to say the sale is on.  going in order of original response on the  list.  if no response by friday, i'll list it for sale on the appropriate forum and it goes to the first "i'll take it." don't mean to be a hardass just want to be fair.  price is firm and shipping will depend on how quickly the buyer wants it sent.  see ya', doc45.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I was wondering if the manufacturers will continue to offer AR's or parts in "ban" configuration, such as plain barrels with no lug. If not, then there mihgt eventually be a market for that stuff for the folks in commie states.

I am hopeing some manufacturers will have  big close out sales to get rid of older inventory.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Dean, please email me the other contact info.  I'm receiving yours and I sent a test message to you @ 11:30 am mst today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top