User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 8:30:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Based on your continuous rail criteria, you could use:

LMT MRP - one piece receiver and rail system - expensive
KAC URX - only option is to buy a complete KAC rifle to get one of these
Troy MRF - readily available to the public at decent prices, doesn't require removal of FSB, but you already addressed that.

All are solid, from what I hear.

Can't address slim and light, as I haven't handled any of them..........................yet.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Troy it is.  I wasnt aware there were so few options...

The continuous rail "fad" hasn't reached full swing yet.  
At least not until I get one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:40:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any idea of DD or anyone else is going to hop on board?

Rumors only, and I'm not sure if it will be a continuous rail.  IIRC, they have something in a two piece that will not require the FSB to be removed to install it.  Still FF, though.  Hopefully somebody will back me up on the rumor.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#7]
The MRP is nice and compact.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The only thing about the Troy is that it appears to be really big, especially the bottom rail, in the pics I've seen.  Might just be the pics..

It might be that the profile side to side is slimmer than top to bottom.  I'm guessing it has the same top to bottom dimension as rails like DD, KAC, etc.

Not rifle length, but shows the profile differences.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top