Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 5:45:32 PM EDT
I have heard that the sling point that is on the stock as is will cause a bit of rifle roll when in certain modes of carry...so I ask...

will a VLTOR stock accept a sling thing?  The battery compartments look like they will get in the way, just wondering from the guys who own them.  I'd love to get one, but I dont know if it is worth the hassle, because I really like my current sling setup.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, there are no mounting points on the VLTOR that would match up, and even if there were, the battery compartments would be in the way.  I have an old GG&G sling thing lying around, and I checked.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
What options are there for the slings then if any?  I guess I may just have to deal with rifle roll then...

Oh well,
Scott
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The CQB Solutions SOP Sling uses a short strap as a rear attachment point.  This may work with the Vltor even with the longer storage tubes.  This sling might interfere with your cheek weld though.

Look here.

Other CQB models may work too.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:17:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a DD Burnsed Loop in front of my fixed A1 Vltor. Works great.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:26:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I just used the included extra loop mounting strap that came with the CQB Solutions SOP#137 sling.   (which is for sale in the EE)

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Kisira, can you have your model show us how the rifle hangs when possitined across the chest?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:20:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Vltor's for sale too.    She isn't.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:14:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.boomspeed.com/kisara/KAC300m.jpg

Vltor's for sale too.    She isn't.

Right on
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top