Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 7:27:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It seems to compliment the KG coated SS 1:7 Krieger quite well.
www.besthdw.com/test/adco_sam-r1.jpg
www.besthdw.com/test/adco_sam-r2.jpg

When I get the money I think I know where I will be getting my SAM-R upper from.
That is awsome.  The gas block /folding front sight is that PRI?  And do they offer them without the bayonet lug?  What is the price of the upper with out the scope and rings?
Thanks
Matt
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:43:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, that's purty!!!

You just built EXACTLY what I've been planning and saving for!  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#6]
GiddeeUp!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:43:51 AM EDT
[#7]
must.......have.......ONE!.....arrrrrrrrrghhh!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks great!  I can feel my wallet getting lighter already...
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks very clean!!!Congrats to you......

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey, what's with the non LaRue rings?

Another beautiful rifle though
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Can you give us the specs on that complete upper, what does that price include.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:07:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#14]
That's not a bad price on that barrel.... Talk to you soon.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Me likes
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#16]
you sure do put together a lot of nice guns
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm just waiting for someone to ask for instructions on painting armory numbers on their stocks.

(And yes, I wish I were just kidding....)
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:40:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey....how do you paint the numbers on the stock.....do you use a stencil or something....If not you've got a hell of a steady hand.

Just being a wise ass of course

beaut of a rifle by the way
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm just waiting for someone to ask for instructions on painting armory numbers on their stocks.

That is I good idea why did I not think of that.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:36:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Is it a 6 or a 9?

Very nice!  Patiently waiting for a range report.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:14:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:48:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:17:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure. That is one of my service rifle lowers. I picked up the A1 stock at a gun show, the # was there when I got it.

I'm taking the upper to the local air-brush artist who will add highlights, shadows, and simulated wear. I think this is the best idea as the wear will be totally simulated and not actually harm anything. When I get it back, I will spray the whole thing with a final protective layer of clear satin polyurethane so none of the faux finish will rub off.
The range report will follow the curing of the polyurethane.  
When the weather is nice I'll take it to the range. I'll find a clean spot, and strategically place some freshly polished brass around  to simulate the effect it was actually fired. I'd like to actually shoot it, but the faux finish may not last long on a hot barrel.

Kewl!!

(OMG, I can't believe that I just typed that word.  LOL on the above bigbore!)
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:32:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure. That is one of my service rifle lowers. I picked up the A1 stock at a gun show, the # was there when I got it.

I'm taking the upper to the local air-brush artist who will add highlights, shadows, and simulated wear. I think this is the best idea as the wear will be totally simulated and not actually harm anything. When I get it back, I will spray the whole thing with a final protective layer of clear satin polyurethane so none of the faux finish will rub off.
When the weather is nice I'll take it to the range. I'll find a clean spot, and strategically place some freshly polished brass around  to simulate the effect it was actually fired. I'd like to actually shoot it, but the faux finish may not last long on a hot barrel.

What do you use to punch those 0.0000000005 MOA groups on your target paper, offhand shooting at 600yds of course.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That should give it a nice "satiny patina" look!

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you use to punch those 0.0000000005 MOA groups on your target paper, offhand shooting at 600yds of course.

I would us a pencil as I cannot shoot that tight of a group at 10 yards.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top