Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 4:57:04 PM EDT
Are there any M16A1  barrels out there for sale  CHEAP . I'm thinking of putting together a range plinker/beater as a project but can't find a source for barrels. Any pointers would be welcome. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what you would consider as "cheap", but Fulton Armory sells  M16A1 Colt GI 20" chromelined barrels new in wrap for $199.95

That said, if you just want to do a beater, plinking project, there are a lot of cheaper alternatives, you can find complete uppers for the price of 1 GI barrel.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Century has some for 60 bucks, but you have to buy 2.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a feeling you'll be able to have your pick of plinker/beater grade barrels CHEAP after September 14!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, I'll wait for the 14th.  and look around at that point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top