Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 2:07:55 PM EDT
  Could someone post a picture of a mounted tdi short vertical grip.  Ive seen a few pictures of it by itself but i want to get an idea of its size.  If anyone knows the diameter and length of the actual grip part  id like to know that too.  Thanks  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
  Could someone post a picture of a mounted tdi short vertical grip.  Ive seen a few pictures of it by itself but i want to get an idea of its size.  If anyone knows the diameter and length of the actual grip part  id like to know that too.  Thanks  

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 9:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
   Thanks thats exactly what i was looking for.  Nice looking rifle btw.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the TDI foregrip the one that ArmyTacShop sells, the Israeli made one? BTW. Whose forearm is on your rifle? That is beautiful.

Thanx.
Sammy
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 4:04:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the kind words.

The foreend is a YHM. It is a nice set-up. If you are ever in NJ let me know I'll let you take it for a test ride.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
http://personal.inet.fi/koti/simon_siivut/aseet/XM15/ar-eot-vas.jpg

The length (or "height") of the actual grip part is about 8 cm (3.15") and diameter 3.8 cm (1.5").

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks,   Looks like ill be putting in an order for one.  Thats about the size grip i was looking for.    
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanx MAP,

I might take you up on that offer

Sammy

Quoted:
Thanks for the kind words.

The foreend is a YHM. It is a nice set-up. If you are ever in NJ let me know I'll let you take it for a test ride.

Mike

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top