Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2004 7:58:17 AM EDT
Thinking this might make a good sort of SPR but i would also want a railed FF forend.Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe this is still an unknown at this point.  As far as I know, no one has gotten a definite answer on whether the AR-10 barrel nut threads are the same as the Bushmaster 308.  This would be a good question for Bushmaster.  Although I could be wrong....

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I would say if BM is not going to make one soon then your best bet would be SniperX. He and a friend of his started making them for the Armalites and recently started making them for the DPMS LR308. I would say once the BMs start getting out there in numbers, he  may start making them. I must say his rails are top notch and I'm glad that I have one. When I get around to making that "AR-10K", it will be wearing a tube from SniperX!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]
BM says this year they should have something,but you know how that sometime goes and if Kerry and Ewards get their way you may not be able to buy anything semi,so i'm worried about waiting around for BM.Those are my thoughts.Can i get a link to sniperx?Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top