Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2004 8:44:04 AM EDT
Hey all!

All the ads I've seen for VLTOR carbine stocks lately include the full-length accy tubes.  The longer tubes block the rear sling attachment slot, which would prevent the use of my CQB SOP sling. Not thrilled about buying extra goodies or changing my sling setup, so where can I buy a VLTOR carbine stock with the original, shorter accy tubes? These only partially block the sling slot and should leave enough room for the 1" wide rear adapter strap to pass through.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 8/17/2004 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I upgraded my original shorter tubes with the new full length tubes, if you want them you can have them for $5 to cover the shipping
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey all!

All the ads I've seen for VLTOR carbine stocks lately include the full-length accy tubes.  The longer tubes block the rear sling attachment slot, which would prevent the use of my CQB SOP sling. Not thrilled about buying extra goodies or changing my sling setup, so where can I buy a VLTOR carbine stock with the original, shorter accy tubes? These only partially block the sling slot and should leave enough room for the 1" wide rear adapter strap to pass through.

Thanks!

The longer compartments don't cover the sling port. I have an 1 1/4-inch sling looped around the compartments and the stock body. Just make sure your loop is large enough to fit around the tubes and stock body.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a set of short black tube if anybody wants them.

edited to add:  for free.. I think I can spare $2 or $3 for shipping.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 6:34:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Duffy's hooking me up with his short tubes. It's good to have options! I should be able to make some combination of components work with my CQB sling setup now.

Lordstoner:
Got pics?

Link Posted: 8/18/2004 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Can you wait until my eBay auction for the 'set of short black tubes for a VLTOR stock' ends so I can tell you where to ship them?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can you wait until my eBay auction for the 'set of short black tubes for a VLTOR stock' ends so I can tell you where to ship them?

arghhh!  Jbritt IM'd me first, sorry.. however if he does not reply by tonight they are yours.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top