Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 11:44:55 PM EDT
Does anyone have a good price on Colt extractor springs with the black insert?

I'm not usually one to go for name brands, but these really are an improvement.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:24:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeff,

Will the extractor springs you mentioned be extra power?  If so how do they compare to the Wolff and Colt versions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:01:49 AM EDT
[#3]
There seems to be a fairly large demand for these but SAWLESALES $50 minimum order makes them even harder to get.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
SAW springs rock. I’ve got one in every arf and have never had a problem. I think M4arc is right about the $50.00 minimum order though. See if there are other things you might need and you can get from them to make up the $50. SAW also has some great mag springs, maybe look into those too.

-J
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#5]

I just also wanted to add that the Wolff extra power springs I've been using have worked great.  I have no complaints but I'm always on the look out for good stiff...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just also wanted to add that the Wolff extra power springs I've been using have worked great.  I have no complaints but I'm always on the look out for good stiff...

Uh, say what?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top