Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 1:06:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm game.  My YHM FF forearm with flutted barrel and bipod.  Damn, looks like the forearm is the same height as the upper receiver!

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
BF,

Nice lookin blaster!!!!!!!!!!!  I sent a guy from Littleton (Denver area) you way a couple days ago...Hope you had what he was looking for.

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Awe CRAP... you guys are gonna make me regret sending that YHM rail back...  I think I'm gonna cry.

No seriously... After my "conversation" with Rambosky today, just driving down the road, minding my own business....  I thought "was it really THAT MUCH too fat?"

I wonder what my therapist would say if I changed my mind and bought another one?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Rambosky

Nice looking guns!  Are those the Simonich "Gunner Grips" on your 1911 (SA Loaded)?  I really gotta get a pair of those!  I'm thinking the OD ones on my Parked 1911.

-Hershey
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 1:50:44 AM EDT
[#5]
BDHershey,

Yes, those are "Gunner Grips" and I like them better than wood, plastic and rubber ones that I've tried over the years.  As you probably already know, they are made of the knife handle material G-10.

Anyway..........I think I'm stealing this thread from Brightflashlights........sorry.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, those are nice looking handguards...and free float too!  I might as well add one to my "wish" list
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top