Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2004 11:43:59 AM EDT
was wondering how they are quality wise and how well you are liking them...

TIA

www.model1sales.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=UME146R4&storeid=1&image=um414pre68rem.gif]

Link Posted: 4/24/2004 4:57:19 AM EDT
[#1]
If they are like any other Model1 products, they'll work just great.
Link Posted: 4/24/2004 9:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 3 Model 1 kit guns and have no problems with quality or assembley issues with them. As a matter of fact I am going to the Bill Goodman Gun Show in Dayton, Ohio today to pick up a 6.8 SPC Varmit Rifle Kit from Model 1 today, Sunday. Model 1 sales told me thay should have them by this weekend for sale. I would be interested in hearing from any one with ideas about magazines for this caliber. I have read that 5.56 mags work ok. I also have the same mags with 7.62 followers.?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Who makes the barrels for Model 1 and what kind of accuracy can you expect with match grade ammo in thier .223's.I am looking for another upper have one in 440 corbon magnum now.As it goes now is a toss up between the 6.8 and 223 although may be better off with the .223 as far as ammo goes just my 2 cents
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top