Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2003 7:34:44 AM EDT
I have a Busmaster M4 with the factory trigger, not quite as crisp as I would like it to be. Does anyone have a recommendation for an aftemarket trigger.?!?!?
Thanx
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The RRA 2-stage trigger will give you the best trigger for the money. Drop-in installation, and the improvement is...well, just get one and try it out; you'll see. I got mine from [url]www.ar15sales.com[/url].
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
You must decide if you want a single stage of two stage trigger.  My recommendations:

Single Stage:  Accuracy Speaks, followed by JP Enterprises.

Two Stage:  Knight's, then Rock River w/ White Oak Precision tune up.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I had the RRA and it was awful.

I also had the Jewell and it was great.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 6:40:01 AM EDT
[#4]
For a duty rifle avoid set screws.  

I've had an Accuracy Speaks single stage trigger in my semi-only M4 for several years and recommend it.  I have an ArmaLite two-stage in another lower and recommend it as well.  No issues in shooting either one alternately.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#5]
My money goes for the Jewell, just perfect, two stage fully adjustable, crisp letoff without any creep whatsoever.

Beautiful trigger, rather expensive but worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top