Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2003 6:39:47 PM EDT
I have what I have been told is a Bushmaster Signature X1A but I cannot find any information about it on the net. Is anyone familiar with this rifle and what it is worth. If the pic does not show up below I have a pic of one like it at www.thistlegate.com/bushmasterlm.jpg
Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Chris
http://www.thistlegate.com/bushmasterlm.jpg
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a special run of Signature uppers made up for Kiesler's by Bushmaster a few years back...

[url]www.kieslersonline.com[/url]

I talked with Kiesler's in late '01 and tried to order one of the uppers but they were sold out.  The barrel is a Bushmaster chrome lined 4150...

Value is tough to guess since it's something of a limited edition... Kiesler's was selling the upper only for $350 or so at the end, no B/BC/CH...

edited for link...

Link Posted: 12/20/2003 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a pic of my Signature upper on a Rock River Arms lower.

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~martinmayhem/images/DSC00616.JPG[/img]

Troy is right about the handguards heating up under extended fire.  I wrapped mine with paracord to make it a little easier to handle.  It is a very light and accurate upper.
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Actually, THAT is an L & G Weaponry "Full X Full" upper.
-Troy
View Quote

Thanks for the clarification Troy.  I didn't realize L & G also was building those uppers, I thought it was just Kiesler's that had the limited run...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top