Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2003 5:52:17 PM EDT
I see that the price on the Ace stocks have come way down & was curious, are they cheezy ? Will they hold up ? I like the Vltor & when they were about the same price it would have been a no brainer. Should I spend the $$$ on the Vltor or get the Ace ?

........Paul
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Paul, if you're really going to spend the dough and have a pre-ban, go with a Magpul.  I don't have a pic of mine to post but search around and you will see plenty of positive posts for it.  It has a consistant cheekweld and is built like Pamela Andersons' rack system.  You cannot go wrong with a Magpul.

Jimmy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
The Ace ARFX is in no way cheesey.  They are really nicely built, fit well, and have nice black anodizing on the components.  The optional ribber buttpad is worth a few extra bucks.  Feels nice, doesn't slip on your clothing and makes the pull length equal to an A2 fixed stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:45:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
THE QUESTION, IMO, SHOULD BE:

MAGPUL OR VLTOR

THEY BOTH OUTCLASS THE ACE.

WES GRANT
[URL]MSTN.BIZ[/URL]
View Quote

While the Ace is a nice stock, Wes is right. The Magpul and VLTOR are a step above.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Guys !!! VLTOR it is.

........Paul
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top