Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/17/2003 8:34:54 PM EDT
Tell me about your AR10T's (Armalite or GA Precision).  Likes, dislikes, accuracy, etc.  I'm seriously considering one for my next project.  I've heard good things about Armalite but I also know George builds super-accurate rifles.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the ARMALITE, I don't know the other folks.
Jack
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:30:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have read many first hand accounts of GA Pecision's work on several boards. All have been very positive. They have a reputation for doing excellent work at a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. They have done two bolt knob mods adding a Badger Ord. bolt knob on two 308 rifles for me and were great. They are currently building an AR-10 upper for me in 308 with a Rock 5R barrel.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Robe,

I hope you'll post a range report as soon as you're able to send some rounds downrange with that new upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top