Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2003 7:55:14 PM EDT
I have been looking for a single stage trigger that is reliable and has a safe, but light trigger pull.  Accuracy speaks seems to fit the bill nicely as I want to avoid set screws if possible. My question is, are Accuracy Speaks trigger compatible for the select fire capability of an M16?  If not is there a good single stage trigger that is?  Thanks

The Azalin
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:38:45 AM EDT
[#1]
They sell a full auto version I believe.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 4:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
KAC makes a select-fire capable match trigger but I don't remember the details and I'm not sure if they sell to non-military.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed Accuracy Speaks re: their fullauto single-stage hammer/trigger.  The reply that I received was that they do not have a FA unit, but can tune my hammer and trigger. All in all, kinda confusing and I haven't pursued the matter any further.

Knights does sell their FA 2-stage trigger to civilians.  

Josh
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I called Accuracy Speaks today and was told that they do in fact manufacture a select fire compatible version of there trigger but do not sell it to non governmental agencies.  There reason is due to the fact that they are not a C2 manufacturer.

This is kind of disappointing to me, are there any other single stage match triggers out there that are compatible with an M16?

The Azalin
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#5]
The Accuracy Speaks trigger/hammer set will certainly work in your M16 or M4, but you'll not get FA out of it.  Nor would I want to use this trigger with the selector on Crowd, it's too light for my liking in this work.  As a semi trigger it's excellent.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:25:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Well from another thread it suggests the JP trigger works on an M16.  I don't have any experience with that combo though.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=174389&w=myTopicPop[/url]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I emailed Accuracy Speaks re: their fullauto single-stage hammer/trigger.  The reply that I received was that they do not have a FA unit, but can tune my hammer and trigger. All in all, kinda confusing and I haven't pursued the matter any further.
View Quote
I would interpret that to mean that the trigger/hammer group they sell doesn't work in FA, but they can take your existing parts that do and tweak the geometry to feel more like their SA trigger.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called Accuracy Speaks today and was told that they do in fact manufacture a select fire compatible version of there trigger but do not sell it to non governmental agencies.  There reason is due to the fact that they are not a C2 manufacturer.

This is kind of disappointing to me, are there any other single stage match triggers out there that are compatible with an M16?

The Azalin
View Quote

Okay, that clears up the email I received from AS. Too bad; it's not like this is a conversion part that will turn a semi into a FA. Wonder if they'll sell to a C3/C2 dealer?

Josh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top