Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2003 6:23:46 PM EDT
Do they thread on pre ban barrels? Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I get mine put on but Kurtz in FL.  Since they all went on post ban 14.5" uppers they had to be permanent.  The customers liked them, I even have one on an M1A (pure custom).
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I got one and had it milled to imitate the A2 birdcage.  KKF did it, he now offers his version so he won't mill the lavangs anymore.  Somebody will do it if he wont I'm certain.  

Regarding the function?  It functions fine, and is actually a nice FH too boot.  We shot several guns at night to see the diff in flash.  It worked quite nicely.  4" flame, dead space, golfball size fireball, not bad at all.  And this was not a bright flash either, a dark red IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What is KKF's web page? Does this actually reduce the noise slightly from the shooter? Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes it reduces the noise for everyone but the ones down range.  KKF has a forum on the Industry section of this board.  I did what I did specifically due to the noise and side blast of the Mini-y comp.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top