Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2003 2:45:39 AM EDT
Back in the '80's, a friend and I bought several lower and upper receivers to make different variations of AR-15's. Rock Island was one I think, and another brand used a flaming bomb (the old round kind, like Wiley Coyote uses), and still a third had a glyph of a smith working with a rifle...

They were all used for plinking and later sold, none left...

But I came across an old receipt showing I had ordered and received a Springfield Armory lower & upper...But I don't remember it...And I see Springfield-Armory.com doesn't list AR-15's anymore...

Does anyone still have one? Can they describe the glyph on the magwell? Were they made by someone else for Springfield?

Thankyouverymuch!...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top