Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2003 5:03:06 AM EDT
The upper I'm thinking about trading for has the large pin.  Based on information from a previous post, I understand that I'll need some type of adapter to make it work with a "small hole" lower.  Where do I find these adapters and how much do they cost?  Do they really work well?  This is a DCM upper and I would like to start match shooting with it, will this configuration work for that purpose?  Thanks,
L'man
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/lowers/we-003.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 5:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Mr. Spooge, that's what I needed.  L'man[50]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not simply offer a straight trade on the EE board? You want a small hole upper in trade for your large hole upper. There are many more small hole uppers around than a large. Then theres no need for adapters on your weapon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm trading another rifle for the upper (a tricked out Ruger 10/22).  I may trade again when I receive this one for one with a small hole.  I haven't even considered it but it sound like a good idea.  Thanks,
L'man
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top