Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2003 3:40:37 AM EDT
Anyone got a picture of one of these. I have read/heard alot about these, but have never seen one.

thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#2]
So technically speaking, is the Knight's Comp a flash hider or a muzzlebrake?
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Its a flash hider.  Also if you put a sound suppressor on it thats a flash hider too as per ATF so neither can go on a postban.  Also it wont reach the minimum 16" length for NFA regs.

There is a new flash hider/compensator/brake KAC is about to come out with that should prove to be interesting but it will also be considered a flash hider no doubt.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#5]
[shameless plug]I got one of these from Wes.  He's right, the standard A2 looks like a poorly machined piece of "Made in Taiwan ROC" crap compared to this thing.  It's expertly designed & machined (as all KAC components are) & I wish I had another preban to put another one on.  This'll only get replaced when/if Knight's releases their latest design, as previously mentioned.[/shameless plug]

Edited to add it also comes w/ a precision shim kit to properly index it to any barrel.
OK, [i]now[/i] I'm done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top