User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 6:38:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up Paul!

AY
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Paul it's been acting up since Sunday when my messages to Wes were bounced, but no problem when I emailed the one listed on your site....maybe I can help you with it, I do as good a job on IT issues as you guys do yours [:)]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Paul, I sent you an order request today from work email.  If you didn't get it, let me know here on the IM and I will try my home email, or if its better phone-in the order instead.

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Paul-

I also sent an email to WES and You asking some questions about an ARMs #35QD Base I just bought,  Just checking to see it you got it or if it bounced.

Thanks for the update to your email

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Wes,
  My order didn't come today like I had hoped with the long weekend and all.  Wes, can you send me the Fed Ex tracking numbers so I can find out where my package is?
  I ordered 2 VLTOR carbine Standard stocks, a MWS KAC front sling rail adaptor and the CQB #200 SOP.
  Please let me know if it's on it's way and send me the tracking number.
Thanks Wes...
JD
[email protected]

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Wes,
  I sent you an email about the problem with the delivery and so I tracked it and found that they had a Delay beyond their control, whatever that was.  
  I called Fed Ex and talked to a very nice lady who said that she would try to get it delivered tomorrow before 3:00pm.  If not then, it wouldn't be until Sept. 2nd.
  Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow and everything will turn out great!   You did your part and I appreciate it very much.
thanks Wes...
JD

Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:38:45 PM EDT
[#10]
  I asked her about that and she said the lady in Toledo didn't know why it said it was attempted to deliver at 5:04, but that she knew right where the package was and that it would be on the truck for Saturday delivery.
  There were 3 of us eating supper with the front and back doors wide open and both doors are less than ten feet from our kitchen.
  I have two Beagle hounds and they were in the house and any time anyone comes in the driveway, they start howling like crazy and if someone comes to the door, they even act like they're tough!  ;)
JD
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Sometimes they never show up but say they attempted delivery, I had lots of problems with Airborne Express like that.  UPS would show up but not leave notes at times, I hate these guys equally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top