Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 6:17:19 PM EDT
i was wondering cuz all i need is the major parts. i dont need the full upper assembly.  does anyone sell the conversion with just the upper reciever and a hicap magazine
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Olympic Arms made the cheapest with SARCO comming in a close second.  Both of these were GI type kits, and neither are currently produced.  You might seem them in the EE or at gunshows.

Now your only option is to get a Cienner kit and the price doesn't seem to vary much.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#2]
how much does a no frills (the mag and the reciever) cienner kit cost just out of curiosity
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Bushmaster has the Ciener kits with one 10rd mag for $139.95 plus shipping.  Each additional 10rd mag is $29.95.

[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/accessories/jac-008.asp[/url]  

Thanks to the BATFE, Ciener can no longer supply 30rd mags to civilians as it was ruled that they were manufacturing new hicap mags even though their inventory of unmodified 30rd mags was pre Sept. 1994.  Whatever is out there in civilian hands is legal.  The 30rd mags alone run $100-$150 each.  The original 30rd kits, when they were available, went for $199 before they stopped selling them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top