Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2003 4:06:38 PM EDT
Any out there have one? how do you like it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine.In a side by side comparison with a preban i could tell a difference, and i have been told this break isnt as loud as the others i have had the misfortune to stand behind while being a RO,also it looks good like a A-2 flash.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I had two, and really liked them. Great product. The only thing on the market I like better are Kurts brakes.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I have tried the Smith Arms brake, QPI AK74 Type brake, Wilson Combat Brake, and Kurts KKF A3 Tac Brake.

I kept the Wilson and KKF, got rid of the others.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Wilson brakes are first rate. Not much louder than  an A2FS (which is more than can be said of most brakes!), looks good and if ya'll can keep a little secret... It's not a half-bad FS! Ssssssh!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I have Wilson and Cavalry Arms brakes. The Cav Arms brake looks identical to the Wilson and only costs $20. Need I say more?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got Wilson Combat brakes on three of my post ban AR's.  I'm planning on leaving them on when the AWB sunsets.  I like them more than the FS on my prebans.  If you can tell the audible difference between a Wilson and an A2 flash suppressor, then your ears are a lot more sensitive than mine.  I had one each Cav Arms and a Colt MT6601 with a KKF, and they are good brakes as well.  I like the Wilson, because it's reasonably priced, and matches the manganese phosphate on my barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top