Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2003 8:58:10 PM EDT
Bought an A2 upper way back when, B4 I knew any better. (Got it with some nice USA mags too! )  Now I'm going to swap to an A3, and I might want to put a RAS II or SIR on it one day, so are the rails/uppers made by RockRiver Arms in spec?

Thanks
Tex78
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
The first ones out were not. The current ones are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]
did the same thing, bought an a2 upper. oooppps

i sent  the upper to pete at legal transfers. for a hundred bucks he put on a brand new  rock river flat top upper, ras2 fits fine. fits perfectly. love it, best $100.00 i spent
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#3]
i love RRA let me say that first, second i bought a brand new m4 upper flat top from sableco and it was out of spec, SIR wouldnt fit that, im not sure if i got an old upper sold as a new one from sableco or not but i had to dremel the Sir to make it fit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Spartan,
ARMS will only certify their products for the ABCs, and in a couple of threads recently, even that hasn't necesarily been the case.
Sluggo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top